COVID-19 Safety Protocols
At Hamilton Dental Care, safety is always our highest priority. Our dentist and team want you to feel comfortable at every visit to our office. We go above and beyond the guidelines recommended by local, state and federal authorities to prevent the spread of COIVD-19 and other health hazards. We have implemented the following safety measures:
- Pre-Screening – All patients are screened for symptoms prior to being taken back, and their temperatures are taken using a touchless thermometer. We conduct daily temperature checks and COVID-19 screenings for all staff. Plexi glass barriers are installed in waiting rooms and wiped down frequently.
- Social Distancing – We have also extended the length of appointments to reduce the number of patients in the office. You can check-in from your car, skip the waiting room and go directly to our treatment room.
- Disinfection Protocols – In addition to the disinfection protocols we have always adhered to, following the current CDC and ADA Guidelines, we wipe down all touchable surfaces to help mitigate any spread of the virus. We mist rooms with HOCL disinfectant between patients to reduce 99.99% of bacteria and viruses.
- Pre-treatment – Anti-bacterial and anti-virus mouth rinses are provided to patients before starting treatment.
- Air Purifiers – We have installed HEPA air purifiers in operatory rooms that remove 99.7% of airborne bacteria, viruses and other contaminants to ensure the safest environment while at our office.
- PPE – All of our providers and staff are required to wear the proper PPE (N95 Masks, Gowns and Face Shields) while performing their jobs. Patients are also required to wear masks when in the office.
- Hand Sanitizer – Hand sanitizer is available throughout the office and upon entry.
If you have questions about our COVID-19 safety protocols in Hamilton Township, New Jersey, or if you would like to schedule your appointment with Dr. Swetha Reddy Pakanati, please contact our office today at 609-581-4322.